Welcome to Bra1nlessLobot0my Productions

The Halo 3 Machinima "FUBAR","Project: Genocide", and "Failo", along with any other Machinima created under Bra1nlessLobot0my was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" (c) Microsoft, using assets from HALO 3 (c) Bungie.

Any and all other content not owned by Microsoft including, but not limited to, music, sound effects, game content, and images are (c) to their respective owners.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tightening Alliances Like A Rope!

Sup,

So, while still in my absence from the machine cinema I like to call machinima, I have been working with my partner alliances to ensure that when I do come back, everything is still good in the hood. One such partner I have been chattin' with is my good friend Jaggeta at Master Studios. We have come up with a little promo that is soon to be aired along with some other tid-bits-o-fun to come your way.
The promo has some skits, some songs, some dances, and anything you want to please the happiness of our great YouTube generation! The promo focuses on recruitment for our production teams, and because I have terrible organization, I sometimes forget some members. That is soon to change as I will create a "mega list" of everyone involved in my crew.

So if you're looking for something to do to help ole BLP, here is what I'm looking for:
Assitant Writers
Promoters
Body Actors
Set Designers
Other Production Alliances
Anybody With Good Connections to Major Machinima Crews (I just want to get my name out there)

Also don't be afraid to check out the Master Studios website for some more goodies and info on what's going on. As always you can e-mail me through Yahoo or YouTube any questions, comments, or what you want to do for this production.

Salud,
Erik

No comments: