Welcome to Bra1nlessLobot0my Productions

The Halo 3 Machinima "FUBAR","Project: Genocide", and "Failo", along with any other Machinima created under Bra1nlessLobot0my was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" (c) Microsoft, using assets from HALO 3 (c) Bungie.

Any and all other content not owned by Microsoft including, but not limited to, music, sound effects, game content, and images are (c) to their respective owners.

Friday, April 3, 2009

New New New!!!

Sup,

So as you may or may not have noticed, there is a new banner ... again. Trust me on this one, this is officially the official new and forever (?) logo. I have worked on this one for a little and have even made a new intro sequence based upon the logo.
Also, you may have noticed some custom fonts with each of the titles. Yeah, I did that, all by myself too. The "Failo" title will hopefully have its own animation that I'm working on, and the podcast and "Outland is Bleeding" intros are not yet finished.
And the newest of the new, my new April Fools day video has received some interesting feedback. Here's the basic background to that video. I found some raw footage I never used from FUBAR, I decided to make a quick video for April Fools Day (how could I resist?). Because of my awesome creativity, I just made a quick video to help transition the audience into my new FUBAR season, featuring very short videos with quick jokes.
And that's that.

See ya,
Erik

No comments: