Welcome to Bra1nlessLobot0my Productions

The Halo 3 Machinima "FUBAR","Project: Genocide", and "Failo", along with any other Machinima created under Bra1nlessLobot0my was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" (c) Microsoft, using assets from HALO 3 (c) Bungie.

Any and all other content not owned by Microsoft including, but not limited to, music, sound effects, game content, and images are (c) to their respective owners.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Outland is Bleeding

Hey,

Ok, so there is some new news! Most of which is going to tackle my new action/drama machinima "Outland is Bleeding" and feature things such as plot and the trailer release.

First, the plot. This machinima is a very visual-based film, and the biggest comparison I can make is with "Sin City" or "The Spirit". The film is in black and white, with some color popping out, which really helps with character development and just the importance of some things in the project. The protagonist of the machinima is an ex hitman and specials ops soldier named Robert Docker, and he is betrayed and executed by a small-town gang that hired him. Along with his death, his wife and child are also killed, leaving him alone and without hope. He soon wakes up in a hospital, labled as a homeless person found injured, and finds that he has superhuman abilites. The only thing left for him is revenge and to find out why this happened.

Of course there is more to the plot, but I don't feel like giving away every little detail. Now, for the trailer, I might recommend checking out Jaggeta's page and keeping updated there for the release of a little update he is doing. The update will feature some fun skits that he and myself did, along with the release of some new Bra1nlessLobot0my stuff not mentioned here. My portion will conclude with the teaser to "Outland is Bleeding", all filmed without the use of my Xbox, but with other films I have done before.

Well, that seems to be it for now, so keep an eye on my page and MasterStudios as well for the update!

Thanks,
Erik

No comments: