Welcome to Bra1nlessLobot0my Productions

The Halo 3 Machinima "FUBAR","Project: Genocide", and "Failo", along with any other Machinima created under Bra1nlessLobot0my was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" (c) Microsoft, using assets from HALO 3 (c) Bungie.

Any and all other content not owned by Microsoft including, but not limited to, music, sound effects, game content, and images are (c) to their respective owners.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bra1nlessLobot0my: Totally 95.55555% Brainless

Wuzzup,

So ... whilst "chillin" in my house contemplating the next big series to create to get my name on the map of "Most Awesome Coolest Ever Uber 1337 Machinima Directors", I thought of a fun way to make an awesome series, a cool update show, and fulfill the needs of my dedicated viewers. As you may or may not have known, I was originally going to create a series in which I interview cast and crew of BLP and Xbox Live players. Shortly after announcing this series, I cancelled because I didn't feel I was going to be able to do the show regularly. Of course, this was replaced with Failo (one of my favorite Machinimas to voice and edit for), and now, the birth of another show ... ready for it ...

Bra1nlessLobot0my: Totally 95.55555% Brainless - A pod cast created by me displaying and reviewing certain life topics with short skits and a stupid take on each topic. Ranging from Choices to Gravity, each topic is fully covered and dissected to its fullest and dumbest potential. I will be hosting the show, with my friend “filming” in the background. By filming, I mean he will give his own input in the pod cast sometimes insulting my intelligence or saying something stupid as well. We often get into debates, but besides that, it is a normal pod cast with topics, pictures, skits, and awesomeness!

That's right yo, I'm creating a pod cast! Updated weekly, it is a total hybrid-machinima-mutt-mix that combines memories of "This Spartan Life", "Inside Halo/Gaming", "Master Studios Update", and "FUBAR". I will announce life topics every episode, sprinkle a few skits in between, and end with any announcements relating to Bra1nlessLobot0my Productions.

Signing out,
Eirk

No comments: