Welcome to Bra1nlessLobot0my Productions

The Halo 3 Machinima "FUBAR","Project: Genocide", and "Failo", along with any other Machinima created under Bra1nlessLobot0my was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" (c) Microsoft, using assets from HALO 3 (c) Bungie.

Any and all other content not owned by Microsoft including, but not limited to, music, sound effects, game content, and images are (c) to their respective owners.

Monday, March 9, 2009

OH! OH! New Idea!!

Yo,

So I'm now doing small video projects to pass the time and push the doomsday clock a little closer to my Xbox arrival. One of the projects involves working with Adobe Flash and Photoshop, which I will hopefully be using in the future to fine-tune my FUBAR episodes. But that is beside the point, the real topic is that I am currently in the writing/editing process of a new machinima.
Now you may be saying to yourself "Why?! You just announced a new project a week ago and you still have no Xbox to work with! You're an idiot!!"
Well, my simple and childish response is this, "Let me do it!!"
The machinima is very stylish, and relates to my post of the movie Sin City. I was messing around with some of my Failo clips and figured out how to mess with colors and make them pop up in black and white environments. So that is the visual basis of the machinima. As far as story, it seems to be very comic book and superhero like, which I feel will help with my "fame".
The story focuses on a spec-ops hitman who ends up getting betrayed by the very people who hired him. The character and his family are brutally exectued, and his body is dumped into the ocean with a crate on him to hide the body. Fast forward a few years and the main character awakes to find his city has changed for the worse, and he is granted with a new life and abilities he never had before. He is now the only person capable enough to overthrow the government.
There's a taste, and I hope you stay tuned for more.

Thanks,
Eric

No comments: