Welcome to Bra1nlessLobot0my Productions

The Halo 3 Machinima "FUBAR","Project: Genocide", and "Failo", along with any other Machinima created under Bra1nlessLobot0my was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" (c) Microsoft, using assets from HALO 3 (c) Bungie.

Any and all other content not owned by Microsoft including, but not limited to, music, sound effects, game content, and images are (c) to their respective owners.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HaloTube

Howdy,

Due to some recent Xbox failure, I have decided to take this unexpected break to start promoting FUBAR, Failo, and P: G. I have found a view websites, and over time you will see my videos appear on these sights. One that I found particularly interesting was HaloTube.org. If you have not yet checked this sight out, I suggest it, it's pretty nifty and they have some good videos there too. If any fellow Machinima directors are reading, please post your videos on the sight.

The website is pretty sick because not only do they have a very friendly community, but they also give out prizes if you promote their website, upload a bunch of videos or pictures, or if you are friendly to the community. Prizes range from custom pictures to Xbox Live MS points. So please sign up, look up my videos, and leave some friendly comments to other directors because don't forget, I am just like them, not a pro, but I use what I have to work with.

Thanks,
Erik

EDIT*
I have now created a group page on HaloTube, you can find it here.

No comments: