Welcome to Bra1nlessLobot0my Productions

The Halo 3 Machinima "FUBAR","Project: Genocide", and "Failo", along with any other Machinima created under Bra1nlessLobot0my was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" (c) Microsoft, using assets from HALO 3 (c) Bungie.

Any and all other content not owned by Microsoft including, but not limited to, music, sound effects, game content, and images are (c) to their respective owners.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Back to Business

Yo,

I'm back from my unannounced vacation into the wilderness, beyond the trees, and into a camper! My job has missed me, my friends have acted like they missed me, and I hope you weren't too disappointed that I'm not spewing out Machinima like I said earlier.

Lots of news ... too bad you won't hear of it until the first episode of Totally 99.99999% Brainless comes out!

However, keep an eye out for the newest FUBAR coming out sometime tonight or tomorrow!

Peace,
Erik

No comments: