Welcome to Bra1nlessLobot0my Productions

The Halo 3 Machinima "FUBAR","Project: Genocide", and "Failo", along with any other Machinima created under Bra1nlessLobot0my was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" (c) Microsoft, using assets from HALO 3 (c) Bungie.

Any and all other content not owned by Microsoft including, but not limited to, music, sound effects, game content, and images are (c) to their respective owners.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Delete and Repeat

Hey,

New news on the BP channel as some changes go underway! During my hiatus from Machinima, I had a major chance of brainstorming and came up with multiple ideas for new projects; many of which you have seen.

However, this change involves getting rid of some things. Mainly ... Failo. I'm sure many of you aren't too sad about this loss as you haven't seen how it could blossom, but trust me when I say that this could have been something great. However, this new Machinima that I'm working on will be much greater. It's title ... "Invasion of the Space Cadets".

IotSC is about three Covenant Aliens planning an attack on Earth. However, they must get passed a training facility filled with four humans who just so happen to be as stupid as their alien enemies. Comedy ensues as the space cadets try to enforce an attack plan, and the humans go through training to conquer anything they might do.

Look for the first episode of this comedy Machinima to premiere tonight!

See ya,
Erik

No comments: