Welcome to Bra1nlessLobot0my Productions

The Halo 3 Machinima "FUBAR","Project: Genocide", and "Failo", along with any other Machinima created under Bra1nlessLobot0my was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" (c) Microsoft, using assets from HALO 3 (c) Bungie.

Any and all other content not owned by Microsoft including, but not limited to, music, sound effects, game content, and images are (c) to their respective owners.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just Here to Say "Hi"

Yo,

I haven't updated anything in a LOOOOONNNNNGGGG time, so I thought I might as well just let you know what's going down.

I'm still working on getting my Xbox ...
Script-writing is in progress ...
My computer has been acting up ...
I got a mohawk over the weekend ...
Going to the Rancid/Billy Talent/Rise Against show in Boston in July ...

That's about it as far as things I know about progress. Other than that, I was just here to say "Hi".

See ya,
Erik

P.S.
If you are going to the concert in Boston, or will be in the area around that time feel free to say "Hi" to me if you see me. More than likely I will have my mohawk up, be wearing a Rancid t-shirt, and will have extremely tattered jeans on. I'm a human, it's ok to give a little "Wuddup Bra1nless!" to me and just let me know that you know me from my ole' machinimalia!

No comments: