Welcome to Bra1nlessLobot0my Productions

The Halo 3 Machinima "FUBAR","Project: Genocide", and "Failo", along with any other Machinima created under Bra1nlessLobot0my was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" (c) Microsoft, using assets from HALO 3 (c) Bungie.

Any and all other content not owned by Microsoft including, but not limited to, music, sound effects, game content, and images are (c) to their respective owners.

Friday, January 2, 2009

The Loss and the Gain

Greetings Everyone,

Today, at approximately 12:04 a.m. EST we lost a valuable member of Bra1nlessLobot0my Productions; Grantorsaurus. He resigned noting to me that he has plans to move on to script writing, and that right now is a very stressful time for him. We should all show support for his work as he did for ours, and I hope that the future shows well for him.
I remember when he first joined the group, after I announced what FUBAR was about. It all started with Fishyman, Spark, Sean, him, and myself working hard on many of the episodes you see today. He made great apperances as both enemy and friend in FUBAR episodes 4, 5, the 300 spoof, and even episodes of Project: Genocide.

The gain, is that Grant is now writing for a new comedy parody entitled Ghost Tauren Productions. GTP is a single group lead by Grant and is more literary than Machinima, but I'm sure their work will be funny nonetheless.
So good luck Grantorsaurus, Grant, Soldier number 2, wherever the road may lead you, you always have a home here at Bra1nlessLobot0my Productions.

Raise your glasses, and say adios,
Erik

No comments: