Welcome to Bra1nlessLobot0my Productions

The Halo 3 Machinima "FUBAR","Project: Genocide", and "Failo", along with any other Machinima created under Bra1nlessLobot0my was created under Microsoft's "Game Content Usage Rules" (c) Microsoft, using assets from HALO 3 (c) Bungie.

Any and all other content not owned by Microsoft including, but not limited to, music, sound effects, game content, and images are (c) to their respective owners.

Monday, September 8, 2008

What's This?! More news?!

Yes, more news my dear friends. And yes, it is about FUBAR. And yes, I am changing it ... again.

Now, because I came up with the idea while hanging out with my stupid friends. I have decided to change FUBAR from a Halo 3 Machinima, to a Halo 1 Machinima. The reason for such a drastic change is because I like the overall look of Halo: CE in Machinima. It delivers an overall better look and feel that I feel FUBAR deserves. Plus, my friend is good at Halo mods, so I can now include more situational comedy.

However, the FUBAR Movie will NOT be using Halo: CE, it will be using a combination of both Halo games.

So, keep an eye out for the new episodes of FUBAR entitled "FUBAR: CE"

No comments: